VMware Tanzu RabbitMQ: Install, Configure, Manage
This course provides a deep dive into how to install, configure, and develop applications which leverage RabbitMQ messaging.
This course, equivalent to 3 days of training, provides a deep dive into how to install, configure, and develop applications which leverage RabbitMQ messaging. The course begins with RabbitMQ installation and general configuration. It continues with developing messaging applications using the Java APIs, and delves into more advanced topics including clustering, high availability, performance, and security. The On Demand course contains lab demonstrations to guide you through sample scenarios to reinforce the skills covered in this course.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Install and configure RabbitMQ
- Activate and use plugins such as the web management console
- Implement messaging patterns and applications using the Java client
- Set up a cluster of RabbitMQ nodes
- Configure high availability appropriately
- Tune and optimize RabbitMQ for better performance
- Secure RabbitMQ
- Knowledge on Core Java