Tanzu Application Platform: Supply Chains for Developers
Manage your path to production using Tanzu Application Platform supply chains.
Tanzu Application Platform supply chains let you use a pre-paved path to production for your applications.
This course covers everything developers need to know to get started using supply chains to test and deploy their applications. You will get hands-on practice deploying, observing and troubleshooting different kinds of workloads.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the function of Tanzu Application Platform supply chains.
- Configure workloads based on source code locally or from a Git repository.
- Manage workloads using the Tanzu command line interface.
- Use the Tanzu Developer Portal to monitor and troubleshoot workloads.
- Create a Tekton pipeline for source code testing.
- Interpret image security scan reports.
Supply Chain Overview
What is a supply chain? What is a workload?
Working with Supply Chains
A deeper look at how supply chains work.
Lab: Introduction to Supply Chains and Workflows
Deploy a workload using the default supply chain and monitor the supply chain flow using the Tanzu Developer Portal.
The Out-of-the-box Supply Chains
What supply chains come out-of-the-box and how do they differ?
Source Code Testing
Learn how to configure automated source code testing in a supply chain.
Lab: Testing Source Code Supply Chains
Use supply chains with automated source code testing.
Coming Soon! Vulnerability Scanning with Supply Chains
Learn how supply chains can incorporate automated security scanning.
Lab: Vulnerability Scanning with Supply Chains
Practice viewing and analyzing scan reports generated by Scanning supply chains.